Terms and Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Wharfdale Strauss Ltd whose trading name is White's Cartomizer Outlet a company registered in England and Wales under number 09342600 whose registered office is at 3 Forge House, Summerleys Road, Princes Risborough, England, HP27 9DT with email address firstname.lastname@example.org (the Supplier or us or we.)
- These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for the future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Website means our website www.example.com on which the Goods are advertised.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other forms of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposed only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
- In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability
- We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation.) You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all formation in it (ie the Order Confirmation.) You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied Under the Contract.
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
- The price of Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
- We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into. We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Please allow up to seven working days for your order to arrive.We ship all orders through Royal Mail. If Royal Mail cannot deliver the package to you at the address you provided, it is your responsibility to pick up the package at the local post office or to call Royal Mail and have it re-routed. If a package has been recorded to be delivered by the Royal Mail, a replacement cannot be sent out.
Delivery will be sent out via Royal Mail. We recommend Special Delivery for all items or orders of a high value. Some high-value items on our website will only be despatched using this method and this is for the protection of the customer. Please see the Royal Mail website at www.royalmail.com for terms and conditions. Royal Mail will allow compensation up to £20 for 1st Class Post, £50 for 1st Class Signed For and £500 for Special Delivery.
Royal Mail Signed For and Royal Mail Special Delivery require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, Royal Mail will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
Royal Mail 1st Class post aims to deliver next working day, however, all delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. Check out the Royal Mail website for delayed items as waiting days are part of their terms and conditions before any claims can be considered.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if;
- We have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- After we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order of any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will *in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the goods have been delivered, you must return them to us allow or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
- If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provision and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonable practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal and cancellation
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- Address Changes: If you place an order on www.cartomizeroutlet.com and decide you want to change the address, you must notify us immediately. We are not able to offer any refunds for packages addressed to the incorrect address.
- You can cancel the Contract for any Goods, which are made to your special requirements the (Returns Right) by telling us no later than 14 calendar days from the day the Contract was entered into, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without liability, except in that case, you must return to any of our business premises the Goods in undamaged condition at your own expense. Then we must without delay refund to you the price of those Goods which have been paid for in advance, but we can retain any spate deliver charge. This does not affect your rights when the reason for the cancellation is any defective Goods. This Returns Right is different and separate from the Cancellation Rights below.
- This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) as set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract of the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
- Goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Also the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances;
- In the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparable (according to their nature) with other items after a delivery
Rights to cancel
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over (ie subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
- You can electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer’s decision to cancel the Contract on our website https://cartomizeroutlet.com/. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (e.g by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period.
- Except as set you below, if you cancel this Contact we will reimburse to you al payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us.)
Deduction for Goods supplied
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods; eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
- If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
- If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at Badgemore End, Badgemore, Henley-On-Thames, Oxon, RG9 4NR without delay and in any event not later than 14days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
- If an e-liquid has been opened we cannot accept the return of the item for health and safety reasons.
- For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings;
- Distance contract mans a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded.
- Sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the owners of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN PRODUCT USE
- You hereby take full responsibility for the use of your CARTOMIZER OUTLET product. The CARTOMIZER OUTLET cartomizer refills contain pharmaceutical grade nicotine, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin and flavourings. Propylene glycol is a water-based ingredient found in many health products and medicines. You should consult a doctor before using CARTOMIZER OUTLET products. Each cartridge refill contains nicotine. The effects of nicotine are stimulation, a feeling of relaxation, calmness, and alertness. These effects can last from minutes to hours, and nicotine is considered habit-forming and addictive. The carcinogenic properties of nicotine in a standalone form, separated from tobacco smoke, have not been evaluated by the International Agency for Research on Cancer/IARC. The CARTOMIZER OUTLET cartomizer refills are small pieces and can be choking hazards. Further, the components can become very hot if used excessively or left in an open environment and if not used with care can burn skin. CARTOMIZER OUTLET is not responsible for any harm, loss, or allergic reaction that maybe be caused by your use of the product products sold by CARTOMIZER OUTLET.
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- Be of satisfactory quality;
- Be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods, which, before the Contract is made, you made known to use (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on ours kill and judgement) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- Conform to their description
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
Successors and our sub-contractors
- Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- The party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- The party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that the party will act reasonable, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonable avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we process in providing Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protections Laws:
- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- We will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- We will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and;
- We will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact at the following email address email@example.com.
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for:
- Any fraudulent act or omission, or
- For death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to bother parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland, Northern Ireland in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
To cancel your contract of sale of goods please email firstname.lastname@example.org